RCOG ASSESSORS FOR UROGYNAE UNITS15th June 2012
We are looking for volunteers for Consultants to act as RCOG assessors for Urogynae units / Consultants in difficulty.
Consultants who fulfil the following criteria will be considered eligible. Training will be provided.
Ideally a Consultant should:
· have been at least 10 years in post
· be a member of BSUG
· be actively engaged in clinical practice
· lead a urogynaecology unit
· be using the BSUG database / other audit tool
· run a BSUG accredited unit
It is clearly not necessary for all of these criteria to be fulfilled particularly the last two.