Non BSUG Meetings
12th December 2016
Affiliate Society Quarterly Update
Welcome to the newest IUGA affiliate society, Arbeitsgemeinschaft Für Urogynäkologie Und Plastische Beckenbodenrekonstruktion E.V. (the German society of Urogynecology)!
2016 Annual Meeting-Important Facts
- SAVE THE DATE: the meeting between the IUGA board and affiliate society representatives will be taking place on Tuesday, August 2 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. An official invitation will be sent out in May.
- South African Airways is the official partner of the IUGA 2016 Annual meeting and is offering discounted airfare to IUGA delegates. Details about the discount are on our meeting homepage at www.iuga.org. Scroll halfway down the page to see the item.
- Early bird registration for the IUGA Annual Meeting is open through May 1st. Register online at http://www.iugameeting.org/registration.
- Accommodations can be booked on the 2016 meeting website at http://www.iugameeting.org/accommodation/. Book early to ensure your first choice of room is available.
- Information about pre- and post-tours is available on our website at http://www.iugameeting.org/tours/.
All additional information about the meeting can be found at www.iugameeting.org. You can use the attached flyer to provide more information to your members about the meeting.
Did you know?
There are two sections in the IUGA official quarterly newsletter for affiliate societies:
Affiliate society corner: this section allows affiliate societies to publish an article with any information in it pertaining to their society be it a new educational program it is running, an update on its annual meeting, a growth in membership, etc. Updates should be no more than 250 words and photos are strongly encouraged.
Affiliate society calendar: this allows affiliate societies to publish the dates of their upcoming annual meetings, trainings, etc. Please be sure to take advantage of these free opportunities. Materials deadlines and publishing dates for the 2016 official newsletter are as follows:
|Materials Deadline||Publish Date|
|May 23rd||June 24th|
|August 29th||September 23rd|
|November 14th||December 9th|
The Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Anatomical & Surgical Flip Charts are back in stock. Developed by the IUGA Public Relations Committee, this handy 8.5 x 14" full color chart and stand contains many of the surgical and anatomical images used in the popular IUGA patient leaflets. The cost is USD$44.95 for members. You can order them online at www.iugastore.com.
Affiliate societies can place group orders of patient education items with me so its members don't have to pay individual shipping rates. Order patient leaflets in your native language, anatomical and surgical posters, PFD Anatomical & Surgical flip chart and more.
Win awesome prizes through the new member referral contest
IUGA Member referral contest extended through July 25
One of the many ways IUGA gets new members is through referrals by other members. To show our appreciation for those referrals, any IUGA member who refers a member by July 25, 2016 will be entered into a drawing to win a prize (iPad, Kindle Fire or Jaybird Bluetooth Headphones). We have two of each prize available, so six prizes altogether! Your name will be entered into the drawing for each time you recruit a new member. So, the more members you recruit, the higher your odds are of winning. The winners will be randomly selected and randomly assigned one of the prizes. The top recruiter will earn two tickets to the President’s Reception at the IUGA Annual Meeting in Cape Town, South Africa.
For a full listing of prizes and additional details, please visit http://www.iuga.org/?page=referralcontest.