Joint BSUG Meetings17th October 2011
This meeting will give an up-to date perspective of the assessment and management of lower urinary tract dysfunction in women. The course will cover both theoretical and practical aspects of investigating the lower urinary tract. The course includes lectures, interactive case discussion, hands on demonstration of equipment and video demonstrations of female urodynamics. Topics that will be covered include:
• Good practice in urodynamics
• Purchasing and setting up equipment
• Interpretation of urodynamic traces
• Investigation in neurological and elderly patients
• Role of complex urodynamics
You can download the programme here.