Joint BSUG Meetings22nd May 2015
FEMALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION AND THE PELVIC FLOOR
Date: 22 May 2015
Venue: RCOG, London
This meeting aims to update delegates on current issues and clinical practice regarding female sexual function and to evaluate definitions of female sexual dysfunction (FSD) with respect to pelvic floor dysfunction. Approaching these issues with a holistic approach, physical, psychological, and pharmacological therapies will be reviewed. Problems in relation to childbirth, pelvic floor interventions and male sexual dysfunction will also be discussed. The varied programme includes renowned speakers and will stimulate thought and discussion.
- Learn about the latest developments
- Hear presentations on how to manage female sexual dysfunction in your practice
- Claim up to 6 CPD credits for full attendance at this meeting
Who should attend?
- Consultants and trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Consultants and trainees in Female Urology
- Psychosexual Counsellors
- Nurses and Physiotherapists with an interest in this field
- Associate Specialists
- Staff Doctors/Trust Doctors
- Obtain familiarity with presentation, prevalence and classification of female sexual problems
- To assess the impact of common gynaecological problems on female sexual function
- To gain confidence in initial management of female sexual problems, including how to discuss them
- Obtain knowledge of the basic tenets of psychological approaches to female sexual problems
- Ability to organise multi-specialty and multi-professional working for the holistic care of women with sexual problems
You can find more information about this course here.