Joint BSUG Meetings4th November 2014
ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC UPDATE IN UROGYNAECOLOGY
Date: 3-4 November 2014
Venue: RCOG, London
The annual RCOG/BSUG Urogynaecology meeting aims to update delegates on current issues and clinical practice in this specialty. The varied programme includes renowned speakers from the UK and abroad, and will stimulate thought and discussion.
- Learn about the latest developments and procedures in urogynaecology
- Hear presentations relating to incontinence and prolapse
- Claim up to 12 CPD credits for full attendance at this meeting
Who Should Attend?
- All Consultants and Trainees in Gynaecology
- Nurses and Physiotherapists with an interest in this field
- Staff Doctors, Staff Grades, Trust Doctors and Associate Specialists
For programme and to book your place, please click here.