Joint BSUG Meetings12th May 2015
CHILDBIRTH AND PELVIC FLOOR TRAUMA
Date: 12 May 2015
Venue: RCOG, London
This meeting aims to update delegates on current issues and clinical practice regarding childbirth related pelvic floor and perineal trauma. Learn about the latest developments in childbirth and pelvic floor trauma and hear presentations on how to minimise and treat perineal and pelvic floor morbidity related to childbirth.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the latest developments in childbirth and pelvic floor trauma
- Minimise and treat perineal and pelvic floor morbidity related to childbirth
- Claim up to 6 CPD credits for full attendance at this meeting
Who should attend?
- All Trainees and Consultants in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Colorectal Surgery
- All Midwives and midwifery students
- Nurses and Physiotherapists with an interest in this field
- Staff Grades, Staff Doctors, Trust Doctors and Associate Specialists
You can find more information about this course here.