Joint BSUG Meetings27th February 2017
This is a one-day course in laparoscopic urogynaecology which is now becoming established in the management of urogynaecological conditions. During the course, established experts will explain the types of procedures available and the techniques employed. In addition to this, the indication for procedures will be also discussed.
Each session will end with a panel discussion allowing you to discuss the techniques or topics covered and raise any questions to the speakers.
This course is recognised for the Subspecialty training in Urogynaecology. For more information, please see here
Who should attend?
- Trainees and Consultants with an interest in laparoscopy and urogynaecology
- Subspecialty trainees in urogynaecology
- Those undertaking the subspecialty training in Urogynaecology
- Those considering the Laparoscopic Urogynaecology ATSM (Approved by RCOG, currently in development stages)
- Have knowledge of different techniques that can be utilised in laparoscopic urogynaecology.
- Develop an understanding of the place of laparoscopic surgery in urogynaecology.
- Have knowledge of what the different surgical techniques entail.
Mr Christian Phillips MRCOG, Basingstoke
Honorary Director of Conferences
Mr Nick Panay MRCOG, London