Joint BSUG Meetings13th February 2015
Date: 13 February 2015
Venue: RCOG, London
Joint RCOG/BSUG Meeting
This brand new one day course will cover the theoretical aspects of laparoscopic urogynaecology which is increasingly being used in the management of urogynaecological conditions. During the course, established experts will explain the types of procedures available, the techniques employed and the indication for procedures. The day will also cover advice on the practical considerations of using laparoscopic urogynaecology, including theatre set up and cost effectiveness. Each session will end with a panel discussion allowing you to discuss the techniques or topics covered and raise any questions to the speakers.
Who should attend?
- Trainees and Consultants with an interest in laparoscopy and urogynaecology
- Those who are currently carrying out subspecialty training in urogynaecology
- Those doing the ATSM in Advanced Laparoscopy for the Excision of Benign Disease. This is not mandatory but recommended.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the place of laparoscopic surgery in urogynaecology
- Be aware of the different techniques that can be utilised in laparoscopic urogynaecology
- Appreciate what the different surgical techniques in laparoscopic urogynaecology entail
- Claim up to 6 CPD credits for full attendance at this meeting
You can find more information about this course here.