Welcome to the Associate Members area of the BSUG website.
BSUG offers many benefits to associate members, the majority of whom are trainees (core, ATSM and subspecialty) along with some specialty (SAS) doctors.
For the annual membership cost of just £60 per year there are a number of membership benefits:
- BSUG Trainees database (to access the BSUG trainees database. Click here). This allows you to record all your urogynaecology surgical activities and levels of supervision and is invaluable for appraisal and ARCP for ATSM and subspecialty trainees alike.
- Affiliate membership of the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) and the European Urogynaecology Association (EUGA) with discounts to attend their events and access to IUGA databases.
- Electronic copy of the International Urogynaecology Journal, including via your mobile/tablet device via the IUJ App.
- BSUG bursary scheme- two funded places (one for an ATSM trainee, one for a core trainee) at each BSUG meeting. Application forms at the bottom of this page.
- Ability to submit and present work at the BSUG annual research meeting.
- Free attendance at the BSUG Annual Research meeting at the RCOG (9th November 2018 is next date).
- Eligibility to serve on BSUG committees.
- Free attendance at the BSUG Associate member’s day
- The first BSUG Associate member’s day will be held at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, South Yorks on March 22nd 2019. Attendance to the day (including lunch and refreshments) will be FREE for BSUG associate members. The day consists of talks and workshops from nationally renowned pelvic floor specialists. There will also be travel bursaries of up to £50 available for the first 20 members to register for the meeting (proof of purchase required). To register click the link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bsug-associate-members-day-2019-tickets-50639264403?aff=affiliate1
As your representative, I welcome any comments, queries or suggestions you may have. Please feel free to contact me through the BSUG e-mail address or come and have a chat next time you see me.
For further information please contact us here.
BSUG Associate Members' Representative
Dr. Thomas Gray
To apply for one of the two funded places available at the one day Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Pelvic Floor on 30th May 2019 please complete the attached proforma and email to email@example.com by 8th May 2019.
BSUG Trainees Day Timetable 2019 Download here