Welcome to the Associate Members area of the BSUG website.
BSUG offers many benefits to associate members, the majority of whom are trainees (core, ATSM and subspecialty) along with some specialty (SAS) doctors.
For the annual membership cost of just £60 per year there are a number of membership benefits:
- BSUG Trainees database (to access the BSUG trainees database. Click here). This allows you to record all your urogynaecology surgical activities and levels of supervision and is invaluable for appraisal and ARCP for ATSM and subspecialty trainees alike.
- Affiliate membership of the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) and the European Urogynaecology Association (EUGA) with discounts to attend their events and access to IUGA databases.
- Electronic copy of the International Urogynaecology Journal, including via your mobile/tablet device via the IUJ App.
- BSUG bursary scheme- three funded places (one for an ATSM trainee, one for a core trainee and one for a subspec trainee) at each BSUG meeting. Application forms at the bottom of this page.
- Ability to submit and present work at the BSUG annual research meeting.
- Free attendance at the BSUG Annual Research meeting at the RCOG (9th November 2018 is next date).
- Eligibility to serve on BSUG committees.
- Free attendance at the BSUG Associate member’s day
- Following the success of the first BSUG Associate Members day held in Sheffield in March and attended by more than 50 associate members, plans are under way to run this event again next year in a different location with different speakers and topics. Watch this space.'
- Applications for bursaries for the Understanding Urodynamics course in September and the Annual Scientific Update in Urogynaecology in October are now closed. Further BSUG bursaries for future courses will be announced in early 2020.
As your representative, I welcome any comments, queries or suggestions you may have. Please feel free to contact me through the BSUG e-mail address or come and have a chat next time you see me.
For further information please contact us here.
BSUG Associate Members' Representative
Dr. Thomas Gray
BSUG Trainees Day Timetable 2019 Download here
Vacancy for BSUG Associate Members' Representative.
To propose a candidate for this position please complete this form. Closing date for nominations is Friday 20th December 2019.